Ron Sherman Advertising & Teleproductions is an established advertising agency and video production company in Little Rock, AR that has been an industry leader for over 25 years. Our company is still growing and is need of talented individuals to fill these newly available positions. We are looking for not only experienced, talented individuals but team players that will be a great fit in our company culture. It is an exciting time to be a part of Ron Sherman Advertising & Teleproductions and we look forward to hearing from you. If you think you would be an asset to our company, don't hesitate to apply!
We are currently seeking:
Assistant Media Planner/Traffic Coordinator
Ron Sherman Advertising & Teleproductions is looking to expand its Media Department by adding an Assistant Media Planner/Traffic Coordinator. This position will provide support to the media buyers in terms of results tracking, collecting rates & avails, and coordinating traffic for select accounts. Relevant experience in advertising and media required.
- Build and manage relationships with broadcast affiliates including rate negotiation and data gathering
- Assist in planning and execution of advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Review each executed program for improved methodology, rate or viewership data
- Refine all processes and procedures for improved business practices
- Assist in coordinating media "traffic" with broadcast affiliates across the United States
- BS in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or related Media field
- Relevant experience in agency or media setting
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage large work load
- Willingness to occasionally work late to ensure deadline is met
To be considered for employment send your resume to